The HAPPY/POSITIVE/WENT WELL THREAD

button1803

Yesterday I found myself in one of those high gear well up for it modes, smashed out a section fell (2ft diam beech (forest grown) waste of timber but they had it split for firewood so all good in the hood, then ran up a big beech and raced round a reduction, and then really lovely swinging fast hitch decent landing on the next tree to be reduced, ran round that double quick singing along to myself.

One of those really nice days that was a perfect climb and ran rings round everyone else, I love my work.

felt my lats today though!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, crackingly awesome day, weather great. Walk dog... 45mins kettle bells....pumped! Go to docs, given another 2 months on the club to get fitter, but all clear on the thyroid issue :thumbup1: but doc is pleased with my progress :thumbup1: then do a 6 mile cycle ride this pm, that's 3x as far as I've been able to do to date. Life just keeps on getting better. :biggrin:

Well, crackingly awesome day, weather great. Walk dog... 45mins kettle bells....pumped! Go to docs, given another 2 months on the club to get fitter, but all clear on the thyroid issue :thumbup1: but doc is pleased with my progress :thumbup1: then do a 6 mile cycle ride this pm, that's 3x as far as I've been able to do to date. Life just keeps on getting better. :biggrin:

good to hear andy, on the mend mate:thumbup:

As this is a positive thread, I don't want to spoil it with my pathetically weak abs, which are letting the side down somewhat. I accept they are going to be the last body part to make a full recovery, given the level of aggro they've had, but they are holding back an astoundingly good recovery.

Had a good morning visiting a fellow member of Arbtalk - Darren of DM Taylor Firewood - who kindly took time to show me his set up, saw my first ever live lamb birth whilst there. Then went to the pub this evening with wife and she bought me a lovely rib eye steak!:thumbup:

Had a great day,used most of my kit,the mewp,200t,346xp,ms460,& finished off with the 3120,(the blower doesn't get a mention),& got to shift on site about 8ton of pop rings,nice easy day tomorow reducing a reasonable sized willow,then back in the basket for a 'can you just' which actually pays & wraps up the week nicely.

I took a little swing about ten days ago & got a nice stab in the back puncture wound from a dead branch/sprag,& today it was not giving me gip.

Then reading the posts on this thread with a belly full of grub,job done,off to bed a happy chappy.:001_smile:

& the sun shone all day long!!

Edited by geoff

As this is a positive thread, I don't want to spoil it with my pathetically weak abs, which are letting the side down somewhat. I accept they are going to be the last body part to make a full recovery, given the level of aggro they've had, but they are holding back an astoundingly good recovery.

good stuff mate, still off for at least 2 more weeks :thumbdown: but im going to be back in the gym later to help with my recovery :thumbup1: