5lts in a combican £7.15...OUCH!

Martyn Amos

filled the combi can this morning with the normal 5lts@£7.15...:thumbdown:

only put 5lts in the other day and that was £6.90:blushing:

we have not even had the buget yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god help us..:001_huh:

Don't feel so bad, The thugs running this country have never had a budget since being installed into office:thumbdown:, of course they need more time to destroy the balance of the country and nationalize what is left . November will not come soon enough for this American. God save the Republic!

ps for the mods, thugs translates into "Chicago speak" for elected officials. Except most of the ones in power ATM are appointed only.

easy-lift guy

All my life the fuel price has gone up, and all my life people have moaned about it continuously. You know what? It's made absolutely no difference whatsoever, or which party has been in power. May as well save your breath to cool your porridge.

It makes a difference when some people don't put their own rates up accordingly :001_smile:

Like Andy said...no point worrying about it, no amount of complaints, fuel blockades etc are going to change it. Just make sure you aren't subsidising it in your business and charge accordingly.......the problem then is no longer a problem:thumbup1:

It makes a difference when some people don't put their own rates up accordingly :001_smile:

Like Andy said...no point worrying about it, no amount of complaints, fuel blockades etc are going to change it. Just make sure you aren't subsidising it in your business and charge accordingly.......the problem then is no longer a problem:thumbup1:[/quote

the fuel was used for 2 jobs today and after the purchase,the jobs were charged at my new rate with no complaints from customers...:thumbup:

All my life the fuel price has gone up, and all my life people have moaned about it continuously. You know what? It's made absolutely no difference whatsoever, or which party has been in power. May as well save your breath to cool your porridge.

I can not vouch for prices of oil/fuel products in the UK, however I can say that 2 times since I have been able to vote. I have seen Oil prices drop and finished products also decline in turn, as well as inflation and the cost of goods in general delcine here in the USA. In both cases the powers to be were not the same as the current powers in office in the USA. At least for myself it does make a difference who is in office and leading the country.

easy-lift guy