Another reason why I will ALWAYS buy an iPhone.

Old Mill Tree Care

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a iphone, got a galaxy now. galaxy is better but then its a newer, they all do the same thing really. lots of apple users seem brainwashed, or just a little conditioned maybe.

sweatshops aint ok folks!

I had an old iPhone and my employees new Galaxy was better. But my new iPhone is better than his new Galaxy and he reluctantly admits it. :thumbup::001_smile:

• 1 month later...
Its all very well finding fault with child labour and other such things in the less developed parts of the world, but how much do we really know about these children's circumstances??

If the factory closes what happens?? do they starve??

I don't know??

I don't like taking actions (such as boycotting products) without enough information to truly know what affect that action will have and in this day and age getting facts is very,very difficult, propaganda is rife.

They wont starve!!! Come on....... They will all come and work for me! :lol:

Chris are you mad??! I was hoping to never see this thread again and I started it for fun but it got nasty.

I also feared Bulman had his finger hovering over the 'Banned' button as some people got really frisky, cos they don't realise Apple is best. Oops!

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?znccgb

I bought an iPhone 4 years ago, it worked so I bought another one.

I bought an iMac, it works, my business depends on it and it is reliable. Two years in and it is just as fast and Multi tasks like no PC i've even seen.

I bought an iPad, it works.

Etc, etc.

Apple products look good, work and have fantastic support. I don't shout from the roof tops but I point out the positives when asked.

HI PHIL your right there apple are very good :thumbup1:jon :thumbup: