Isa certificates

Arran Turner

Don't do it, save your money:thumbup1:

I would say it is well worth doing, especially for someone relativily new to arb!

Its reasonably cheap as far as arb quals go, £50 for book -£100 exam.

It requires a good standard of knowledge to acheive.

You can study at your own pace with no pressure and apply for the exam when you feel confidant to do it.

It requires continual development to maintain.

I cant see any reason why an arb would not want to do it?

:confused1:

Why not?

What would you recommend instead?

It was just a wast of time and money with no internationally recognised qualification at the end, it would not get you any points. I would recommend Tech cert with tree life, it was the best one i'v done and most useful course and its very industry related and doable on a budget.:thumbup1:

It was just a wast of time and money with no internationally recognised qualification at the end, it would not get you any points. I would recommend Tech cert with tree life, it was the best one i'v done and most useful course and its very industry related and doable on a budget.:thumbup1:

Errr yeah right.....................:thumbdown:

How is the International society of arboricultures Certified arborist qualification not an international one?

I would say it is well worth doing, especially for someone relativily new to arb!

Its reasonably cheap as far as arb quals go, £50 for book -£100 exam.

It requires a good standard of knowledge to acheive.

You can study at your own pace with no pressure and apply for the exam when you feel confidant to do it.

It requires continual development to maintain.

I cant see any reason why an arb would not want to do it?

:confused1:

Thats fine ,but its just what i think as I have done both and more.:thumbup1:

Errr yeah right.....................:thumbdown:

How is the International society of arboricultures Certified arborist qualification not an international one?

Its not got a recognised level of qualification within the uk so it would not gain you any entry points for say Australia or with the AA in the UK - eg qualifications that would are - NCH Arb level 2 , Tech cert level 3/4 and so on, its only from me doing qualifications at different levels that I can gauge an opinion, its just my opinion if you have chosen that route thats fine, don't worry.:thumbup1: