PPI claim backs.

Mick Stockbridge

I've been paying £12.41 per month for the last thirteen years for mortgage payment protection insurance, waste of money really as my mortgage is only £176 a month but I did what I did and took out the cover.

My question's are, can I claim it back and has anyone else ever tried to claim back PPI?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I claimed it back on my wifes credit card and she got 700 back. You don't have to use one of them firms who take a cut. I printed out a letter of Martin Lewis website or my friend just called and said he thinks he has been sold the insurance unfairly. He got back a few grand.

Absolutely! Claim it back, definitely eligible, and as said, definitely do it yourself! The firms who advertise on the TV only use the same method available to you, they just skim off a load of it... balls to them, of only we could find such a convincing argument to get ambulance chasers squeezed out of the market...!

I've been paying £12.41 per month for the last thirteen years for mortgage payment protection insurance, waste of money really as my mortgage is only £176 a month but I did what I did and took out the cover.

My question's are, can I claim it back and has anyone else ever tried to claim back PPI?

As with all insurance, it's a waste of money ................if you never have to claim on it. And I'm sure you thought it was a good idea at the time otherwise you would not have taken it out.

And as for the comment from Tom D, it does cover you if you are self employed.