husqvarna 346 xpg, price and comment?

samthescam

Thanks Matty......

If I could inspect it and it looked spanking, I don't think the pricing is too OTT, reckon you would get that sort of cash back on ebay if you sold it.

Why is the guy selling it? Worth asking the question - at 12 months I would expect a saw to look almost new, clean bar, decent chain, scabbard etc

They are fantastic saws, very revvy, light, decent AV and really rip!

Rover your right - I don't need this saw, i've got plenty of ground saws and the other director wont be having no more 50cc saws hence the no vat, although that said heated handles would be nice. But your right, it is nice to have something shiny and new, and be the first to damage it.

Spud - not sure why he's selling it. He's put a new bar and chain, plug and replaced the covers...

It's second hand and only 50cc ... I would not pay over £250 for a second hand saw unless it was From spud!! but then that's me ...£200 more and you get a brand new one ... If its hardly been worked it would be worth it I suppose

I agree with that, £250 top whack for a small saw!

That said, they are very good saws tho.

If its a silver clutch cover then 275 max, 300 with a new bar and chain, 250 if chain is foo!?d. Great saw but I'm loving my 560 now instead of my 346xp silver case. Brilliant really! I now sport a 560,372 and a 395. I am going to sell my 3120 as those 3 saws are all you need in life:)

Sent from my I pad coz I'm gullible for buying apple products!