Argon cylinder refill (( not }}

predator

I ALREADY HAVE A BOTTLE LOL

has anyone got a air liquide account please i phoned them this morning at widnes they will change it etc but only through a account holder etc

I DONT WANT A STICK WELDER

ASO DONT WANT PUB GAS LOL

read the title it says refill i know your only trying to help me etc lol but its so frustrating

as air liquid want £120 to open account and £35 to refill

only way i think is to open close account with my spare bottle etc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try Air Products. Click the link and it'll take you straight to a list of your local agents....

https://apdirect.airproducts.com/agentlocator/AgentResults.aspx?lat=53.454020126966626&lng=-2.76953125&region=GB&lcid=2057&deliveryAgentsOnly=N.

You could always try a stick welder. Funny people don't seem to be able to get good results with them in these modern days despite brilliant machines and self-shielding sticks ;)

BOC have a special offer on for low users. Its called the "volkzone" offer. It is NOT avaliable from distributors. You have to phone head office & speak to Justin. He will open the account at your local place. It works out very very cheap. Off the top of my head its about £35 year rental & £28 ish for refills with NO handling charge each time you get a refill.

Got to go out now but can dig the details out when I get back in later if its of any help.

(or register on MIG Welding - The DIY Guide forum & do a search)

BOC have a special offer on for low users. Its called the "volkzone" offer. It is NOT avaliable from distributors. You have to phone head office & speak to Justin. He will open the account at your local place. It works out very very cheap. Off the top of my head its about £35 year rental & £28 ish for refills with NO handling charge each time you get a refill.

Got to go out now but can dig the details out when I get back in later if its of any help.

(or register on MIG Welding - The DIY Guide forum & do a search)

sounds like a plan that cheers i will get intouch with justin @ boc in the moro

thanks

ps i will keep this mig welder i,ve just bought and forget trying to weld exhausts n cars with a stick thankyou

Just man up and get an account! If you do MOt welding tell your friends etc and do some jobs for them, this will soon pay for the account!

i think your bang on and i will have to bite the bullet and let the gas people have my pants down etc lol