Crazy finds

Swampster

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate had to fell a large ash. Whilst clearing thick bramble and thorn away from the butt something stalled the saw, he found what he described as 'a very slutty pair of lacy knickers' wrapped around chain/sprocket! Turned out there was a stash of about 20 pairs of them under there.. :blushing:

Good to hear the appropriate ppe is being worn:lol:

A mate had to fell a large ash. Whilst clearing thick bramble and thorn away from the butt something stalled the saw, he found what he described as 'a very slutty pair of lacy knickers' wrapped around chain/sprocket! Turned out there was a stash of about 20 pairs of them under there.. :blushing:

:lol::lol:

In the early 80's I found an old unburnt incendiary bomb on a shelf by the welder in a workshop on a farm.

Was not sure what to do with it so dropped into local copshop on way home and said casually " I,ve got a bomb"

Probably was not the best thing to say in those days of bomb scares, needless to say I was there a little longer than planned!

In the early 80's I found an old unburnt incendiary bomb on a shelf by the welder in a workshop on a farm.

Was not sure what to do with it so dropped into local copshop on way home and said casually " I,ve got a bomb"

Probably was not the best thing to say in those days of bomb scares, needless to say I was there a little longer than planned!

My boss over the years has found a handgun and 2 grenades working around the border areas of northern ireland. when he found the gun the local boys appeared but never got it and imagine walking into a bullet riddled police station and placing a grenade on the counter and the whole station clears out :blushing: plus many bullets. 3 weeks ago we removed an ash at an industrial estate which had a pick head through the middle from one side to the other.:001_smile:

Kurtis

Found a hoard of money with the stumpgrinder. £7.50 in old 50 pence pieces.

The atf might be interested in this story if it has any possible connection.

Ancient Tree Forum

If there are pieces of wood that can be dated back to the 18th century by the coins then wood can last a very long time before it decays. Has anyone seen a pile of coins left after the log has finally decayed away...?

Mystery of the wishing trees studded with coins that ¿can take illness away from the sick¿ | Mail Online