Is there much work or many jobs out there

looker123

Hi all, ill apoligise now if this is in the wrong section, mods feel free to move it if so.

Just wondered if there is much work out there for you lot? are you keeping busy? and also if realistically i will be able to find a job?

I joined here a while back, anyway but im booked in for my cs 30 & 31 in march finally got round to it after work problems etc.

I am also doing my stump grinding next week, and have my ks spraying license cscs cards and a few others although thats not really relevant.

So am i employable if i get my 30 & 31 or do i need more? do employers ask for experience? Im in the yorkshire area by the way.

Im working as a groundsman at the moment but i am determined to go into the tree side of things.

Hope you can share some info and help me out a bit.

Cheers!

How much do you want to earn and how hard are you willing to work for your dream, because it has to be your dream, you will have to put everything else to 1 side, work harder than you thought possible, be sore every day for the rest of your life, from a sore back, tennis elbow and walk like you have just jumped off a 10 foot wall with school shoes on.:biggrin:

How much do you want to earn and how hard are you willing to work for your dream, because it has to be your dream, you will have to put everything else to 1 side, work harder than you thought possible, be sore every day for the rest of your life, from a sore back, tennis elbow and walk like you have just jumped off a 10 foot wall with school shoes on.:biggrin:

ahh, you make it sound so enjoyable:lol:

Hi all, ill apoligise now if this is in the wrong section, mods feel free to move it if so.

Just wondered if there is much work out there for you lot? are you keeping busy? and also if realistically i will be able to find a job?

I joined here a while back, anyway but im booked in for my cs 30 & 31 in march finally got round to it after work problems etc.

I am also doing my stump grinding next week, and have my ks spraying license cscs cards and a few others although thats not really relevant.

So am i employable if i get my 30 & 31 or do i need more? do employers ask for experience? Im in the yorkshire area by the way.

Im working as a groundsman at the moment but i am determined to go into the tree side of things.

Hope you can share some info and help me out a bit.

Cheers!

Hi mate, be prepared to work really HARD, im 49 and still shock myself every day how hard i have to work, im on the tools half the week , my choice, which i enjoy the most , and doing reports the rest of the week :thumbdown: but thats life, my advice, get all the tickets you can- try and get on with a smaller company or some one who will take you under there wing, with the large companys you are more likely to pick up bad habits and your efforts and enthusiasm will be less likely to be noticed. Dont do it for the money alone, try and seek out a boss with good credentials and work really hard if you get the chance, be on time and dont let them down with days off and dont be the last one out of the truck when you have lunch :thumbup1: