advertisment

markstuarttosdevine

hi mate, ive just started up myself at weekends and with advertising i recommend vistaprint.. i got 5 different things off there for free at £6 postage thats it. it would of cost £44.36.

i have also put alot of my time and money into advertising to get me started. need a hand with anything let me know and il try to help.

local parish mags are good, a website if you can, buisness cards, flyers etc, advertising is endless is up to you how you market it. thats what i have found.

best of luck. :thumbup1:

hi mate, ive just started up myself at weekends and with advertising i recommend vistaprint.. i got 5 different things off there for free at £6 postage thats it. it would of cost £44.36.

i have also put alot of my time and money into advertising to get me started. need a hand with anything let me know and il try to help.

local parish mags are good, a website if you can, buisness cards, flyers etc, advertising is endless is up to you how you market it. thats what i have found.

best of luck. :thumbup1:

i have looked at vista print do you have a logo of your own or did you just use one which was already on there?

Local paper will do you well!! Around here alot of traders use the Guardian for there main source of advertisment, Or you could use local advertisment websites, and pay for featured ads what get you seen more then standard free adds, i have done this before and its got me quite a bit of work.

For me i use, my website, leaflets, biz cards, and advertisment boards outside of jobs etc, but im looking into the paper etc but i believe its 400-500 a month around here

evening all, how much do you allow for advertisement a month and should i allow more when starting up?

Don't forget to sort out a website. We've given up on advertisely anything other than well sign written vehicles, a decent website (with good search engine optimisation - whatever that is?) and do a good job and look tidy on site. Spend plenty of time on your customers and grow it from there. I reckon in 22 years, other than the above I spent less than £500 on vague advertising. Also target specific areas/companies/people/organisiations you want to work for.

Don't forget to sort out a website. We've given up on advertisely anything other than well sign written vehicles, a decent website (with good search engine optimisation - whatever that is?) and do a good job and look tidy on site. Spend plenty of time on your customers and grow it from there. I reckon in 22 years, other than the above I spent less than £500 on vague advertising. Also target specific areas/companies/people/organisiations you want to work for.

Mark, I concur with with Gareth. One thing missing would be setting up a budget for your advertising campaign. Set realistic goals with what your trying to accomplish and slowly build from there. Keep track of how your customers find out about your company and build from there. Only increase your advertising budget if the receipts can support an increase.:thumbup1:

easy-lift guy