New sawpod video

Steve Bullman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas, i've been superceded by younger blood :biggrin:

This new video is of far better quality and suitability for a business promo vid to be fair :thumbup1:

YEAH............BUT.................It wouldve been better still if you were in it, some sort of small cameo part I feel wouldve done it justice.:thumbup1:

SawPod and Sugoi = White on Rice. :biggrin:

Get rid of the silly pinchy straps it comes with and fit thru the go thru on the top back of scabbard just below the where the belt loop clip is at and then go around the scabbard just above the bottom slots of the scabbard.

Stays in place and comfy.

I have owned one since I visited the Arbfair back in 20o9.

It has only taken me near 2+ yrs to figure this out. Slap, Kick n punch!:001_rolleyes:

Now its all good!

• 2 weeks later...

Update -

My shiny new Zubat arrived with new loops built onto the scabbard ready for the Sawpod straps, which eliminates the problem of the scabbard occasionally slipping down the Sawpod resulting in nicks in the top velcro.

Well done Silky and Sawpod.

Something which was good just got better!