80 pounds to deliver a spiderjack to Australia?

Hodad

Never touched one, but I have played with a positioner. Is the spiderjack the size of a shoebox and does it weigh 5kg? These are about $480 in Australia, about $200 or so in the old country. Any-one know a way to get reasonably priced shipping from UK to Aus?.......

Cheers

Ian

Never touched one, but I have played with a positioner. Is the spiderjack the size of a shoebox and does it weigh 5kg? These are about $480 in Australia, about $200 or so in the old country. Any-one know a way to get reasonably priced shipping from UK to Aus?.......

Cheers

Ian

Hi ian, I send quite a few parcels to australia for my business and I use fed ex, I can fed ex it if you want for £50 + vat but I admit its not much cheaper to be honest.

cheers ciaran glyde

I would suggest send by your local mail service. I have shipped Two of my Easy-Lift Harnesses to Australia with in the last month and each cost just over $100.00, that was thru the USPS. I would only use Fed-Ex or UPS or DHL as a last resort since there prices have always been far more expensive.

easy-lift guy

Unfortunately I think your stuck with it unless someone is coming out to Oz. I sometimes bring stuff in from Honeybros and even with the shipping on top it works out cheaper than buying them here but I've decided to support my local supplier anyway. Importing from the US is usually cheaper especially if the company is based on the west coast.

The only other way is to ask someone if they can buy and send it for you or buy a whole heap of stuff at once to soften the blow.