where goes your dog sleep & why ???

predator

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have just adopted a staffie that we used to dog sit and he gets to come into bed every night for about 20 mins for a cuddle, he likes to put head on pillow at nite and then as soon as one of us wakes in the morning he is in bed again, straight under the duvet. If gf is away then he spends the night in her share of the bed.

Most loving dog i have ever met, just wants to be everyones friends.

:001_tongue: before anyone says it i am the fat balding one

that dog loves you lol just goes to show they know whos in charge too THE DOG BY THE LOOKS !!!!

With two intact male dogs and my older dog wants to rule - stroke by appointment only, so I have to assert myself as 'top dog' but once sorted it's back to normal - for a while.

normally he's a softie but when he gives out his 'satanic growl' the younger dog jumps on my wife for protection:lol:

only one prob with dogs sleeping on bed - licking their tackle at 3:00am:001_tt2:

only one prob with dogs sleeping on bed - licking their tackle at 3:00am:001_tt2:

I don't mind that, but it's when they start licking my tackle I feel a bit sort of disconcerted.

Mind you, it could be worse..... if your dog is top dog in the house and expects you to clean his tackle for him...... :lollypop:

Both my dogs are locked in a back room down stairs on there own sofa. As my other half likes to take them to bed with her when I am away in England.

A 55kg French mastiff and a Border terrier can take over your life enough without them taking over your bed.

Mine both sleep down stairs in their beds, the dog by his own choice although the bitch would rather be upstairs laying by the bed at my side. Its true about the female dog competing with the other half, i had her before i started going out with her. If we were to go for a walk she would walk between us & try to sit on my lap driving along if she was in the car too. They are both labs if that makes a difference.

My whippet sleeps on the end of my bed, always clean, no trouble. Mum and dads whippet has its own sleeping bag at the end of their bed, it takes itself to bed and gets in it, then stays there in the morning until it hears its breakfast being served!

I don't mind that, but it's when they start licking my tackle I feel a bit sort of disconcerted.

Mind you, it could be worse..... if your dog is top dog in the house and expects you to clean his tackle for him...... :lollypop:

I knew a lady, when visiting friends awoke to a nice feeling between her legs, she thought her boyfriend had improved his technique - but realizing he was still snoring, she looked up to see a 'big black lab', alarmed she ran to the bathroom for a wash.