fuel cards

testcricket01

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a key fuels one for the HGV, you can use it at different fuel stations like BP, Shell and Tesco's i think. Basically anywhere you see the symbol. Its registered to the company so anyone can use it, they are pin coded so its just like using your debit/credit card except you give the vehicle reg.

i did look at the key fuel one it got to complicated for me though finding certain garages, the fuel genie was better like that any morisions and any tescos easy then :thumbup1:

is there a savin per litre when using a fuel card..... i'm spending nearly 2 grand some weeks on diesel now i run an artic.. any savin would be good...

yup there is. by looks of things some cards you can get a pump price option or a fixed price so, each week they tell you the prices and thats what you pay for the whole week regardless of what the pumps say, or the pump price option where you pay what the pump says.

try this and see how much they come up with how much you will save.

Fuel costs calculator & fuel cards savings calculator | fuelGenie

I have fuel genie as well as said before you can have it with a reg plate on it or just a name or just blank use it for any types of fuel car wash oil etc.. If u have a Tom Tom you can download a shape file for it and has all of the petrol stations on it just ask the Tom Tom ur nearest one. Oh and u can set a limit on each card as well. You get the Bill on the 1st of every month a full break down of your use then you pay on the 12th and it all free. Great service when you ring them up as well.