Whats the weather like near you?

mendiplogs

chucked it down this morning, then bright sunshine, now just come over black and thundering, but don't look like it will come to much, very warm still here in northants.

Same here in Derbyshire now but it has gone so dark outside it looks like nightfall and just had a rumble of thunder, rain starting again as well and can see lightning through the window.

Edited by peatff

Hi pea sun out here mate thanks Jon

Sun's out here now Jon, it was like we were in the middle of three separate thunderstorms. It lasted about 45 minutes and my wife's rain gauge showed 60mm of rain at the end of it. The rain was running down the street like a river and cars were leaving a wake like speedboats.

On south coast now. Breezy and still warm but when I arrived, it was boiling. Tomorrow promises to be a scorcher too. Think I'll have to start right early. Get some hours in before it gets really hot.

Hi TGB it dry here for now but in the day we have had loads of rain thanks Jon

So I've got 38.8 degrees in the garden and 28.6 degrees in the office; the office computer has been turned off due to it reaching an absurdly hot temperature. Thankfully the office is now out of the direct sun light but it's still ruddy warm.

Keep cool guys'n'girls..............

So I've got 38.8 degrees in the garden and 28.6 degrees in the office; the office computer has been turned off due to it reaching an absurdly hot temperature. Thankfully the office is now out of the direct sun light but it's still ruddy warm.

Keep cool guys'n'girls..............

Taking down a goat willow in a court yard in Bosham . Not a breath of wind , sun burning in . felt a bit wobbly for a few mins there , chucking the lumps in the back . Bonkers hot !

Taking down a goat willow in a court yard in Bosham . Not a breath of wind , sun burning in . felt a bit wobbly for a few mins there , chucking the lumps in the back . Bonkers hot !

Take it easy Stubby, had me a case of sun stroke a few years back and I would definitely not recommend that:thumbdown:

On a plus side there's the pub along the quayside that may require your attention.........:thumbup: