Can anyone beat £1.80 net hardwood

all seasons firewood

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
Well I bought 500 at the start of autumn and sold them and just had another 300 delivered but there not as dry as my first load and the wood is different. Before I had beech ash birch and now he said ifs oak but the bark is soft and its light in weight compared to birch. Yes I sell them on. Just concerned if a customer asks for hard and it turns out to be a soft wood.

cheers

this really concerns me your selling them on and dont know your product our oak is down 4 + years that we have procrssed bark still on and seasoned still heavier than anything else

worrying

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Yeap, Its going to be 2 logs per net though:lol: what size nets/logs are you quoting on?? This is the old classic that so many firewood guys deal with day in day out. Old Freds load of logs are cheaper than yours so i'm buying off him. But his load is half the size of my load!! If your talking sort of 10+ dry logs of 8"-10" in length per net that price is silly buy all you can, and pass the suppliers number on to me please.

Welcome to the forum by the way

HI PHILG your right there mate the old saying is theres no money in logs :lol::lol:£1.80 what are the logs like for that its like shopping MS then going to the tesco :laugh1:jon :thumbup1:

I cant buy the cord for that price let alone process then stuff into nets and deliver. We do 9 logs approx in a net for £6.00 we thought about wholesaleing for £4 but would not be worth our while. £1.80 is a bargain even for softwood imo. I think I could cut the bags and load my tipper for that price. :thumbup1:

HI STEVE your right there mate it mad :laugh1::lol:mate jon :thumbup1: