Double standards

Treegeek

Thats the problem with most of the industry from what i can see , worse still many feel that it is none of their business .

Many large firms have an imput into new regs and standards that the rest of us are expected to follow so why should the big firms fel the need to not comply ?

i dont feel its none of my business, i know its none of my business.:001_smile:

You have generalised every big company from the alleged behaviour of 3 guys from a thread on the internet:laugh1:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont feel its none of my business, i know its none of my business.:001_smile:

You have generalised every big company from the alleged behaviour of 3 guys from a thread on the internet:laugh1:

Not at all , i have generalised the fact that the larger firms do have in imput into the rules and regs , and yes some do feel that its acceptable to bend the rules as does every other firm .

But to be honest steve i should humble at your presence as a moderator and bow down to your expert judgment . :laugh1:

I see it the other way round

I work for a big firm that has to abide by the majority:thumbup: of the rules and all the smaller guys around dont give a rats arse

no quals or not enough

no loler

no risk assessment

No vibration monitoring

no health checks

no puwer inspections

no ect ect ect

So how do we compete with that

We do it on been better than them and crack on:thumbup:

I work for a big firm that has to abide by the majority:thumbup: of the rules and all the smaller guys around dont give a rats arse

no quals or not enough

no loler

no risk assessment

No vibration monitoring

no health checks

no puwer inspections

no ect ect ect

This man does have a valid point !!

no quals or not enough

no loler

no risk assessment

No vibration monitoring

no health checks

no puwer inspections

no ect ect ect

Not true , many small firms abide with the rues that you have listed ,yes there wil always be firms or any size that do not comply and its with that in mind that something does need to be done .

start a thread are you qualed to do pruning or dismantling ie 40 41 or 32 medium 34 winblown and stump grinder tickets and mewp tickets and 48 and pesticide and trees and also do you have loler inspections and conform with puwer inspections of chippers and saws and see what reaction you get.

if you want a bigger list then pls pm:blushing:

If you want pics I will see what groundie has done with them

Grow up and be real:thumbup:

and what difference would that make given that basic rules where ignored?

where is the proof, a guy walking by looking up.:laugh1:

If i am climbing and wearing my Swazi jacket you cant see my harness from the back, even from the front you will just see my ropes., now if i was in a basket i would have it loose onto the lower bar with the rope in a bag at the side.

no quals or not enough

no loler

no risk assessment

No vibration monitoring

no health checks

no puwer inspections

no ect ect ect

:thumbup: IMO people who think big firms have it easy are totally deluded

start a thread are you qualed to do pruning or dismantling ie 40 41 or 32 medium 34 winblown and stump grinder tickets and mewp tickets and 48 and pesticide and trees and also do you have loler inspections and conform with puwer inspections of chippers and saws and see what reaction you get.

if you want a bigger list then pls pm:blushing:

If you want pics I will see what groundie has done with them

Grow up and be real:thumbup:

Bob mind you maners , im sure your really proud to be a part of abig firm that ticks all the boxes ! realy i am pleased for you , if as you state small firms do not comply with the same as big firms i would question how so many small firms can gain the same AAAC staus as you big boys ? and no im not talking about the recent Small business AAAC scheme .

Maybe the grow up and be real comment applies to you too :blushing: