addicted to buying saws

butler

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you hide all these saws from the misses i bought a 261 a 362 and a 660 and her went nuts now i am worried as she is Christmas shopping getting her own back on the bank balance.:sneaky2:

TCD had his in a lock-up.....you couldnt move for saws, and I only saw it before he had the full battalion:lol::laugh1:

Just don't ask....no don't, I haven't got a problem.....no, I can handle it......oh well - lost count at 60 but have sold some recently......and bought some more - run out of places to hide them.....Oh bugger:001_rolleyes::lol::lol:

They call it CAD - Chainsaw Aquisition Dissorder......sounds about right:lol:

I cant refuse old saws that i get given.I keep them to mess about with in the winter evenings for when my mrs is `on one` or watching crap on tv.

The shed just doesnt get that appeal when its cold.A couple of old homelites, a skillsaw and various other junkers are still sat around taking up space.Might fix the 064 at some point as it will be usefull possibly.

Did something I would not normally do yesterday. I bought a saw of ebay an 051 with early style chainbrake spent most of today rebuilding it had to change carb as was only running with choke on changed exhaust for one I have ported ground out cylinder to match renewed all av mounts, all rubber pipes had to be replaced as pereshed think it has spent most of its life sat in a corner of a garage now just needs a good tune up.