How low do you go?

Andy Collins

How low will you crawl on your underbelly to belittle the opposition in your area?

I hear reports that some small time outfit in the area has been defaming me to anyone who will listen to him, (then chatted as an old friend to my face) I know that he checks out the website. Well matey, I've never rubbished YOUR ethics, I've never taken anything that I have not paid for, I've never torn down other businesses cards in the local saw shop, and have certainly never run another business down to those who'll listen. You know who you are, you know where I am, and you know how to get in touch to apologise. Please, please get in touch, be sure if not I shall.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How low will you crawl on your underbelly to belittle the opposition in your area?

I hear reports that some small time outfit in the area has been defaming me to anyone who will listen to him, (then chatted as an old friend to my face) I know that he checks out the website. Well matey, I've never rubbished YOUR ethics, I've never taken anything that I have not paid for, I've never torn down other businesses cards in the local saw shop, and have certainly never run another business down to those who'll listen. You know who you are, you know where I am, and you know how to get in touch to apologise. Please, please get in touch, be sure if not I shall.

That is bang out of order!!:thumbdown:

If its any consolation the people he speaks to will probable find his methods very off putting, if a trades man I asked to quote for me spent his time slagging off his competition, I would think he lacked confidence in his own work and I would look else were.

i had something similar a few years ago done to me.

cards pinched, slagging off, bitching.... they soon talk to the wrong people

i just let it be, and laughed it off and just improved my service.

i,ve now got thier contracts and no sleepless nights

"proof of the pudding is in the eating"