Schliesing vs timberwolf

bill

Schliesing Vs Timberwolf  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Schliesing Vs Timberwolf

• Schliesing
    • Timberwolf

The idea of the height adjustable tracks is patented. Jensen tried to say it was their idea and they sold it to GreenMech (at that time), absolute tosh. The side tipping body is their idea, but the pivot radius means that the machine becomes narrower when the base is rotated, thus becoming more unstable. Overall lack of ground clearance is also a major issue, as is having one pump for two tracks rather than a pump each which gives more power and control. Also the GreenMech way gives twice the ground speed - important if you have to track sdome distance.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timberwolf = 450

Jensen = 300

Tunnissen / Kwik Chip = 65

JBM = 15/20

Schliesing / Premier = 45

Schliesing / Prochip = 25

Vermeer = 75

Greenmech = 170(UK)

More Educated Guess

I only know the Schliesing Premier - that’s Wilkie Recycling’s machine. Is the Schliesing Prochip another range of machines that they sell? Why would they be separated?

I only know the Schliesing Premier - that’s Wilkie Recycling’s machine. Is the Schliesing Prochip another range of machines that they sell? Why would they be separated?

Wilkie were the original importer and rebadged as Premier. 2006 saw Prochip selling them under their manufactured name of Schliesing alongside the Premier. As from Nov 2007 Prochip will be the sole UK distributor and all machines will be sold as Schliesing.

See complete range @ http://www.schliesing.co.uk.

Timberwolf = 500 (5" Hydraulic and above) prob 650 with other machines.

Jensen = 350

JBM = 15/20

Schliesing / Premier = 137

Vermeer = 75

Greenmech = 170(UK)

Even More Educated Guess. I guess 2 of the figures are right now with Hugoagogo's and my guess. You adding to this Pete B?

Wilkie were the original importer and rebadged as Premier. 2006 saw Prochip selling them under their manufactured name of Schliesing alongside the Premier. As from Nov 2007 Prochip will be the sole UK distributor and all machines will be sold as Schliesing.

See complete range @ http://www.schliesing.co.uk.

So no more "Premier"? I thought Wilkies had been solid behind Schliesing for 20 odd years?

Timberwolf = 500 (5" Hydraulic and above) prob 650 with other machines.

Jensen = 350

JBM = 15/20

Schliesing / Premier = 137

Vermeer = 75

Greenmech = 170(UK)

Even More Educated Guess. I guess 2 of the figures are right now with Hugoagogo's and my guess. You adding to this Pete B?

Nope. Well not much, but as usual Mike, not your not right!

Dagmar has spotted some of the sixty plus tracked GreenMechs working on the railway in Germany. There is plenty in this country too. Those 19/28 GreenMechs represent good value for money either tracked or towed. Ckeck them out!

The main reasons there is a load in Germany is because both Jensen and Shliesing could not do what the GreenMech could do either as a way of getting the machine to the job and not vice versa and in terms of chipping performance and running costs - we beat them!

Another away win.

Gradually being replaced with these. Home Run.

5976531453fb7_22020MXR2021.jpg.5c9699c38c4c078bb286e75341d662d3.jpg

Gradually being replaced with these. Home Run.

Too low on many accounts.

Still full of the TW shine Mike?

Overestimate yours, underestimate everyone else's.

GreenMech have just sent another load across.

Away win beats home run anytime!

The promises made by a two man outfit never beat the truth and honesty of a big caring organisation - whoever they are!

By the way. Non have been replaced by any other make!