89 members have voted

1. 1. Schliesing Vs Timberwolf

• Schliesing
    • Timberwolf

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you do. Otherwise your opinion is just hot air. your posts were aggresive and bad mannered. If you think that the greenmech combi is rubbish, give us reasons. I think the GM combi is rubbish, but as an end user your experiences will be more valid.

If you dont like pete's inference that your idle, say so specifically. Asking for members to STFU is rude and shows a lack of forum etiquette.

This all seems to be getting a little agressive for a saturday afternnon! anyway having gone back through the whole thread I don't seem to have had an oppinion! so here goes.

I was at Demo day the EA had a while ago the world and his wife bought chippers to demo that day. Pete included. At the time I was very impressed by the Greenmechs. As I was also the Timberwolf. If I was going to buy one for myself, which I won't be for a long while to come I think I'd approach TW and Greenmech for prices/demo and go from their.

You'll see in th thread about my truck I drag a TW occasionally the only reason for this is its avaliable to hire locally at a very reasonable rate.

I've used a Jenson 10" track machine, the chipper I can not fault it would eat anything and build quality is very good but if I was spending 27k on a tracked chipper I'd want a pump for each track!

Actually, you do. Otherwise your opinion is just hot air. your posts were aggresive and bad mannered. If you think that the greenmech combi is rubbish, give us reasons. I think the GM combi is rubbish, but as an end user your experiences will be more valid.

If you dont like pete's inference that your idle, say so specifically. Asking for members to STFU is rude and shows a lack of forum etiquette.

This could be addictive. Actually, I dont. My first post wasnt personal, it related to a machine. I got called idle which is def personal and thats ok? what gives? your pretty selective on condeming posts. Where does calling members idle sit in forum etiquette and rudeness?

This all seems to be getting a little agressive for a saturday afternnon! anyway having gone back through the whole thread I don't seem to have had an oppinion! so here goes.

I was at Demo day the EA had a while ago the world and his wife bought chippers to demo that day. Pete included. At the time I was very impressed by the Greenmechs. As I was also the Timberwolf. If I was going to buy one for myself, which I won't be for a long while to come I think I'd approach TW and Greenmech for prices/demo and go from their.

You'll see in th thread about my truck I drag a TW occasionally the only reason for this is its avaliable to hire locally at a very reasonable rate.

I've used a Jenson 10" track machine, the chipper I can not fault it would eat anything and build quality is very good but if I was spending 27k on a tracked chipper I'd want a motor driving each track!

Matt your dead right. Worked up about nothing really, just being called "idle" by Pete which is really not on, not just me but for the rest of the council yard crew as well. Im a working man that does work hard, even if its insignificant to others. Anyway, blown now and i take back any rudeness on my part

I do sincerely apologize. It was bad form to "call" somebody I don't know, however, I've come across so many people that slate GM, many without real reason. A very few with reason, what matters is how the "crisis" is managed. The combi is a good machine in the right hands, put it in the wrong hands and, like any shredder or chipper will bite someone on the bum, usually GM. GM have improved over the years and they still look at improving the price, specification and performance. GM aftersales is phenominal but only if they are made aware of an issue. The guy who signs off these issues is not known as Mr No, as is known of other manufacturers or suppliers and I do relish putting right the wrong. I've never shyed away from any problem (apart from marital)!!!

I do sincerely apologize. It was bad form to "call" somebody I don't know, however, I've come across so many people that slate GM, many without real reason. A very few with reason, what matters is how the "crisis" is managed. The combi is a good machine in the right hands, put it in the wrong hands and, like any shredder or chipper will bite someone on the bum, usually GM. GM have improved over the years and they still look at improving the price, specification and performance. GM aftersales is phenominal but only if they are made aware of an issue. The guy who signs off these issues is not known as Mr No, as is known of other manufacturers or suppliers and I do relish putting right the wrong. I've never shyed away from any problem (apart from marital)!!!

Fair nuff Pete and thanks for the apology. Sorry if i gave offense with what I wrote about the machines, it wasnt the intention.