Schliesing vs timberwolf

bill

Schliesing Vs Timberwolf  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Schliesing Vs Timberwolf

• Schliesing
    • Timberwolf

Sorry Andy, I cant accept that. Maybe he brought out a model 65.

A bandit 90 since its inception has an infeed of 250 x 400mm and 80hp, plus hydraulic crush ram, and 45 degree disk. Its essentially a cut down model 150 12" machine.

By comparison, a new 350 Schliesing has an infeed opening of only 230 x 270mm, 50hp, right angle rotor, and spring infeed.

This is not a crticism of the Schliesing, but its outclassed by the big ugly Bandit.

Well Ed, I know what I saw, and I was feeding the Schliesing, and the machine just kept on eating the stuff, no problem. Maybe it just took it in that bit quicker, maybe because I was familiar with the Sch. I found it easy to feed efficiently, maybe I was fitter than the salesman, who lets face it probably only chucks a few sticks in a day then drives home again. But what got me was HIS comment that had he known that it was going to tested side-by-side to the Sch. he wouldnt have bothered to come! Just that attitude alone said to me that he didnt have confidence in his own equipment, so how could we?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe the Greenmech dude on here disses and name calls other makes!!!

No disrespect to Pete, but any salesman/company employee has to belive in their product and put its case forward as its the best bit of kit to buy.

Just like your boss has to go and tell customers that you'd make a better job of their tree than joe bloggs down the road!

You heard right Bill, but its probably not fair on garbage to think its as bad as a Greenmech! Weve got 2 Greenmech Eco Combi that sit in the corner of the yard, no one will use them cos there completely useless, even on small material. The boss hires in Timberwolfs for jobs, they just run and get it done, no frills. Its crazy cos all that dosh in the Greenmechs is sitting doing nothing but then I work for a council! Reckon if it was a private busness Greenmech would be giving money back plus compo, but no one in the council shouts because it makes the powers that be look bad for buying them in the first place!

Cant believe the Greenmech dude on here disses and name calls other makes!!!

Had a bad day?

Perhaps the two Combination machines are idle because the users are, perhaps some daily maintanence could be of benefit, perhaps you ought to learn why its not being used and put right thos problems. Utilise the kit available - its cheaper.

Had a bad day?

Perhaps the two Combination machines are idle because the users are, perhaps some daily maintanence could be of benefit, perhaps you ought to learn why its not being used and put right thos problems. Utilise the kit available - its cheaper.

Perhaps not as bad as yours! Perhaps it wasnt my money wasted on Greenmech so perhaps I dont give a toss that there sat doing nothing. Perhaps we already learned why the machines arnt used, perhaps its cos we dont like using them cos perhaps there not up to the job. Perhaps your well out of order saying me and the rest of the guys are idle because I expressed an opinion.

I think greenmech used to be rubbish. latest ones I've seen working are certainly better than TW. fit and finish is vastly improved too.

WRONG WRONG WRONG but thats just my opinion and I respect that youv got a different one (even if its wrong :aetsch:!!!) Greenmechs approach to after sales critisisem leaves a bit to be desired as well, "Its not the machine, your an idle bastard"

No disrespect to Pete, but any salesman/company employee has to belive in their product and put its case forward as its the best bit of kit to buy.

Just like your boss has to go and tell customers that you'd make a better job of their tree than joe bloggs down the road!

Ok I understand that but a salesman can put there machine forward as the best without slagging off others. This would be a better place if the salesmen would just S T F U and stopped trying to turn our heads there way!!!