Brown ballistics time

Patchwork

i wanted to do it, i was roped into a beech next to it. it was just a miss calculation of how much weight was actually in the crown. i know its a slim chance to become a main climber after 3 months work (and 1 year at merrist wood) but i learn pretty quick and am trying very hard at climbing. doing a council contract helps as well, i would like to be main climber but at the moment im secondry climber

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck mate i done sum cray things when i started but you learn very quickly. Never let anyone push you into doing anything you dont feel you can do, also dont run before you can walk.

Iv been climbing for 9 years and im still learning new stuff all the time. Working for a company that does alot of street tree's is an exellent place to learn to climb,

This is a very hard industry to get started in, in my opinion you have to push yourself and constantly challenge yourself, there is no point doing all the easy stuff for a couple of years and sticking to your comfort zone.

Not saying you should go way out of your depth though.

it was a little hung up in the tree next to it, the beech i was roped in on, i would have gone up and cleaned it but the problem limb that was comming from the beech was very very weak and it was right in the tips of the sycamore, was so tangled tho it looked like it could cause a problem and i didnt want a top with all the cuts in balancing their! turned out a i had other problems to deal with

it was a little hung up in the tree next to it, the beech i was roped in on, i would have gone up and cleaned it but the problem limb that was comming from the beech was very very weak and it was right in the tips of the sycamore, was so tangled tho it looked like it could cause a problem and i didnt want a top with all the cuts in balancing their! turned out a i had other problems to deal with

With you now!:thumbup1: