Now here is the ultimate forwarder!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish it did include the machine!:001_smile:

The pictures Charlieh kindly posted show the machine at about 14 months old and it has a spec all of it's own.

The pictures don't really show just how wide the tracks really are (3ft) and you can't see the 13 Tonne Hydraulic winch with 20mm rope fitted at the other end!

To replace at current rates would be around 80K!

If people really want to see the spec on both (the one picture shows it's little 5 tonne brother) I'll do another thread on them when I'm back.

The dumper is looking good and it'll be good to compare notes as we probably need a crane setup like that and you'd benefit from a 3 point mast like ours.

Eddie.

Big pennies but you will of built the machine you want :)

your mast linkage sounds great, you have just solved 1 of my problems for a front mount chipper digging into the ground if I do 1.

my controls are mounted too high, they need to be on the armrest like a digger and the seats too low for visibilty on the other side , but that's in a perfect world .

If people really want to see the spec on both (the one picture shows it's little 5 tonne brother) I'll do another thread on them when I'm back.

Eddie.

I'd love to see more of your excavators.:001_smile: An Engcon is high on

my shopping list and your winch fitment makes so much sense.

I think that this is the first time that arbtalk has triggered the green eyed monster in me.:thumbup:

Can you please stop putting pictures on of the tracked dumper Steve, we miss it too much!!!

It was the best machine my friend had. Dead right with your comments of the seat being too low, you really struggle to see what you are doing to the left when facing backwards, that was nearly always where my log stacking on the back went to pot!!

keep using it for what it was designed for.:thumbup:

As promised a few shots of the 3 point mast setup on the Kubota Rg60, it's had no time for a coat of paint unfortunately but you can see it's basic construction.

A couple of the 8 tonner and 5 tonner also.

The mast wasn't fully raised in the side view I must add it does come up higher as in the first pic.

Eddie.

Shropshire-20111114-00073.jpg.a5cc6fa8c947afcf8de5a8f46c4a6506.jpg

Shropshire-20111209-00183.jpg.90631c2a72c64b98cb21b1fd1def89b0.jpg

Shropshire-20111214-00201.jpg.01a88fc16d6e8645ec3aa2e334d8e9ce.jpg

Shropshire-20111215-00219.jpg.2df0260e171c1a92eb9190a4f3a89123.jpg

Shropshire-20111215-00214.jpg.04a7cdbf8a3387b15b6bc2adbbfd6ae8.jpg

Shropshire-20111215-00216.jpg.0418168b14c6fed03d9a4002b585e5f2.jpg

Shropshire-20111215-00217.jpg.09b48e9ce349345f3f84c5c351bae8a3.jpg

Shropshire-20111215-00215.jpg.e720f83f1c0133ca03e304f66f75a463.jpg

Shropshire-20111215-00218.jpg.5bde52e7a4e962e19471c424468bd8cb.jpg

They would certainly handle a blade with ease, and for a reasonable size land drain or topsoiling job would be worth considering.

There is a vid of the Kubota in action demonstrating they can carry s surprising amount and cover the ground quickly with no damage.

We're still headscratching a little on the perfect way to get a crane on and remote control for the ability to get vision all round would add significant cost.

Eddie.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Hard to see, you may have to zoom a little to catch the range of holes in the two vertical plates between the rams. We have a short standard top link but will use rams for most of our applications

It picked up the monster lump of a Farmi 260hfc Chipper with steel feeding conveyor up and travelled with it no problem.

It's meant for a Bryce post knocker but will come in handy for many jobs I suspect and the additional hydraulics now fitted for a decent tailgate setup will help in our applications.

Eddie.