Is there a market

ashman

Been having a sort out of my workshop and quite frankly was amazed how many old saws and saw parts i have lying around.

Every time a saw used to play up it would get stashed in the workshop waiting for that rainy day to be sorted out, most have ended up been robbed for parts, and some i have no idea what was wrong with them in the first place, i have several stihl 064's, a danarm, an echo, two huskys and some old old stihl's, the ones before the chain brakes were implemented.

I am never going to need them as business has moved on and all my saws are new, so Is there a market for half robbed saws, and if so whats the best way to sell them, as parts, individual saws as they stand or a job lot of all the saws ?

Rob.

Do you have an 045av?? as my old man has me searching the net for a new sprocket

Funny enough i havnt found one of them yet which was also a suprise as i had about 4 years of using them in the woods, but...i aint a third of the way through everything yet so still time for one or two to turn up lol, if it does i will give you a shout.

Rob.

Been having a sort out of my workshop and quite frankly was amazed how many old saws and saw parts i have lying around.

Every time a saw used to play up it would get stashed in the workshop waiting for that rainy day to be sorted out, most have ended up been robbed for parts, and some i have no idea what was wrong with them in the first place, i have several stihl 064's, a danarm, an echo, two huskys and some old old stihl's, the ones before the chain brakes were implemented.

I am never going to need them as business has moved on and all my saws are new, so Is there a market for half robbed saws, and if so whats the best way to sell them, as parts, individual saws as they stand or a job lot of all the saws ?

Rob.

Of the old Stihls 070, 090, 075, 076, 056MAGII, 07 or 07S saws are worth the most. Peaking with the 090 for £200+ for a complete parts saw.