Police seized my silky and saws...!

samthescam

Thanks treequip, point I was trying to make.

The fact that the car in question was sign written with the mobile on it does put a different slant on the whole thing (not mentioned on previous posts). Now finding it hard to understand the reasons for taking the saws, unless its as treequip says above, in which case everyone has a limit to how much grief you can take, I have dealt wth some nasty young lads and you are accused of beiong nazi, racist, whatever just because you have stopped them. But if they weren't known to the police for being a criminal, then the chances are you wouldn't get hassled. Samthescam, it seems to me that your brother was an innocent bystander who had his pants down on this occasion because of who he knocks around with. Not right I know but it happens.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Treequip is right in his assessment. Society not only judges you for who you are, but also the type of people you choose to associate with, either directly or indirectly. The facts are that a known scrote was in your company vehicle, which to me is bad enough as it reflects on your business (and I know personally of an instance locally of this directly affecting trade). You are responsible for your vehicles, your tools and your business, no one else, and its hardly the police's fault if you cant take care of that.

We can argue the toss over this until we're blue in the face. If anyone feels aggrieved about this matter, simply fire off a complaint to The Independant Police Complaints Authority.

It only takes a few minutes and is very gratifying. I introduced a few coppers to a world of misery for falsifying details to obtain a warrant to enter my premises. Most enjoyable.

Hopefully this links to the online complant procedure.