Best way to clean your smelly helmet

ptrinder

I pretty disappointed that so many of you know how to use the dishwasher:thumbdown:

We have lived here for 8 years and I can honestly say I have never turned ours on :biggrin:

what is a dishwasher

is it something other than the wife

if so tell me where to get one and will get rid of the wifey

I only got married to have the washing up done and clean clothes and if a dishwasher can look after my helmet even better:thumbup:

I guess if you want a shiny helmet the dishwasher is a pretty neat way to go. If you dont have one another way could be cold water with Milton (Baby bottle stereliser) used to work wonders for my kayaking kit inc wet suit boots and helmet. Just dunk it in, leave it for a bit the hang up to dry.

• 1 month later...
what is a dishwasher

is it something other than the wife

if so tell me where to get one and will get rid of the wifey

I only got married to have the washing up done and clean clothes and if a dishwasher can look after my helmet even better:thumbup:

:lol::lol::lol:

I guess if you want a shiny helmet the dishwasher is a pretty neat way to go. If you dont have one another way could be cold water with Milton (Baby bottle stereliser) used to work wonders for my kayaking kit inc wet suit boots and helmet. Just dunk it in, leave it for a bit the hang up to dry.

I was going to say milton but couldnt remember the name! its the head band on mine that gets stinky:lol:

Well I have just done mine . I find soaking it in hot water with washing powder and then giving it a good scrub does the trick I soak the chin straps as well pulled out the fome liner from the helmet and the fome from the ear defenders it's now all drying over the radiator .

Littletree:thumbup::thumbup: