Chainsaw Massacre!!

John Hancock

Chainsaw Massacre!!

Today’s job, back on the Beech trees. Everything going well, just one tree left which I had to climb and take all the limbs off on the one side in order to fell it. I needed a photo to put up in our reception so called the lads over to pose for the picture. I even put a few saws in front of us for added ‘effect’.

Note the position of the 026 on the right…....

5976538c22b3d_DSC_0440(Large).jpg.229c0c1e98eeb785c28b7423ea5eabb8.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photo done, lunch break had; so back to work. My most experienced member of the team grabs the 066 and starts logging into rings (on the opposite side of the main stem).

“What the hell was that noise”?? I ask….

This is what happens when an 066 and a 026 have a fight…Just cant get the staff these days!! :ohmy::ohmy:

5976538c27920_DSC_0443(Large).jpg.9241fdeb93dc10252d782506e4a8a94f.jpg

5976538c2539f_DSC_0442(Large).jpg.63cfeb9344c26d5a8dea5e5a1987ae1e.jpg

Hang on a mo, before we flog the apprentice at dawn lets look at the OP.

It says quite clearly I even put a few saws in front of us for added ‘effect’ and a quick look at the picture shows the unfortunate saw nestled quite neatly under the radius of the stem.

Now I for one would not expect to find a saw there and while the apprentice may have a little blame to carry, the person doing the set dressing also has a case to answer.

Andy

Looks like the HT lead is cut through, unlucky! I'd have him sharpening knackered chains for a fortnight!

Yep, its had it :sad:

It wasn’t the apprentice and I didn’t bullock him. The p#ss taking he’ll receive for the next few months will be punishment enough! :laugh:

I for one always check the bar tip as I'm logging...you never know what might be there!

5976538c3c891_DSC_0443(Large)(2).JPG.67fa52e5b677a37dbc52019819fd84b8.JPG