Celox

Jonesie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I used it yesterday and it WORKED! I take a daily aspirin, so I bled freely. I'm glad I had it!

How does your stock come MB, is it one size one use sachet or do you re-use once opened?

Take on board your point on your blood thinness, but using the Celox for scratches (well compared to big lacerations) could be pricey.

Definately reassuring to see and hear about it working though.

We sell it and have it in stock £14.95 + VAT..

How does your stock come MB, is it one size one use sachet or do you re-use once opened?

Take on board your point on your blood thinness, but using the Celox for scratches (well compared to big lacerations) could be pricey.

Well, I hope I don't have to use it so much that price becomes a problem! It says on the package to throw it away once opened, but I'll be danged if I'm gonna do that - I only used a little bit. I sealed it back and will use it again, but I ordered another package just in case.

• 1 year later...

We've been using a product called "Jason Stop-it" for about 15 years. Looks like it does the same job - except it comes in a spray can so it can be used over and over again if you're really unfortunate.

I know the name sounds weird - but it really works even for heavy bleeds if you keep spraying it on.

We carry a can in each van - when you spray it on its like that fake snow you get at christmas!

Google search Jason Stop it