What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Think I'm finally happy with my new toy, today was spent tearing it down (again) replaced head gasket with high temp silicone, muffler mod done as spud told me how to, I did take a small amount of the casing away to make sure there is no melting and then re-tuned. Haven't put it through any timber yet but pickup is quick and it sounds great !!:D

1394392229139.jpg.5f586939f1f5047976ba304fafa2d156.jpg

Tonight I can confirm that having a 5mm drill snap and having the turning end embed itself 1cm in to your thumb damn well hurts - it reminded me of stuffing butter under the skin of a turkey - not nice:thumbdown:

It looks better than it was:blushing:

Ouch.... Do a lot in work with my power probe:thumbdown: always left index finger that gets it :(

Ouch not good 5mm is quite big to be sticking in your finger never done this but been close , stuck plenty of snap on picks into various parts of my body though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second that :001_tongue: saw a dude in work sit on the right angled one :001_tt2:

Hell Steve, thats going to hurt tomorrow!

It hurt just after but kept going, the pain subsided after a while, better than when I stuck a screw in my knuckle - wife asked me if I felt faint and bang.....collapsed, had felt fine before she asked:001_rolleyes:

By the way - no part yet but reckon it will be tomorrow - PM me the cost as I don't want to forget!