What's on your bench today?

spudulike

I think Rich is reverting to his native Welch.....boyo...theres lovely:blushing::lol:

Noot wrong we me British mateys. I ain't got noot aboot dey noggin. :lol::lol::lol: sorry I can't carry on.

It was suppose to read it amazes me how mush gunk gets dragged up by the fuel system from what is suppose to be a sealed clean tank. Guess the filters don't get everything.

Guess I need to close my eyes and just go to sleep sometimes rather than stay on here. :biggrin:

When I am milling up logs I always take a hand brush with me a sweep away any sawdust, shavings etc from the petrol tank filler. Doesnt take long but it does help prevent really fine crap ending up in the carb and having to strip it down and clean it. I do strip it down about once a year or so anyway to clean it out. Just good habits I suppose.

after decideing to put this 372 on ebay the morning i put it all back together

to get it ready to go

this afternoon i decided to put a aftermarket crank in it

never took a crank apart so thought i would give it a go (learn a bit more)

so after 10 min talk with spud this is what iv ended up with cheers mate :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

031.jpg.84744d2006593f36ad4769f0a313f767.jpg

034.jpg.582b033e97701b76d39fe340187a74d6.jpg

033.jpg.4c43ad2ed1b72901bb8fd4f01a2e04a6.jpg

032.jpg.63c26bccdb6398fdfa2ff161bd08d4e7.jpg

Well, went out and got a US cleaner, stuck the carb in for 15 mins, fired up and retuned the saw, running fine now, although ticking over at 3k rpm

Can you lower the idle to around 2,700rpm? If you have the L screw on one turn out and the revs won't come down, I would suspect an air leak and if it remains unchecked, the next stop is a fried piston:thumbdown:

Have you set the WOT at 14,000rpm? and if so, is the screw on turn out?

If you are richening the mix beyond the normal 1+1 turns - go very carefully as you are compensating the air leak by richening the fuel system!

1 more

Oh my, what have I done:blushing::lol:

Martin - you need some cheap natural bristle paint brushes to get all that crap off the saw parts - if you are keeping the bearings in place - flush out any crap out of the bearings!

Will check out the 2165 I have and compare part numbers.

My bench..............just started on one of my MS200Ts - will be up for sale once done:thumbup:

Oh my, what have I done:blushing::lol:

Martin - you need some cheap natural bristle paint brushes to get all that crap off the saw parts - if you are keeping the bearings in place - flush out any crap out of the bearings!

Will check out the 2165 I have and compare part numbers.

My bench..............just started on one of my MS200Ts - will be up for sale once done:thumbup:

Depending on what you are doing to the 200 spud I may know someone who is looking for one. :thumbup:

crank bearings seam ok mate cleaned them out

need flywheel crank and gaskest i will get new gaskest set so what ever u can work out bud

024or 026 what ever u want to call it will be out with me tomorrow now runs sweet

just swearing at that 046 again i blame josharb86 :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

crank bearings seam ok mate cleaned them out

need flywheel crank and gaskest i will get new gaskest set so what ever u can work out bud

024or 026 what ever u want to call it will be out with me tomorrow now runs sweet

just swearing at that 046 again i blame josharb86 :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

You are lucky Martin, both parts are the same as my knackered 2165 Jonnie:thumbup:

Edited by spudulike