What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Got the 024 running mint :) just need to sort out the air vent for the fuel tank. I used an aftermarket p+c. Going to keep the original one and store it.

I enjoy buying little projects to do on a rainy day :)

Just put the dolmar back together, fresh piston, had to come from greece. 85cc aparently 10hp but i doubt it'll have that much lol

Its up and running with 1 turn anticlockwise on the l + H, but want to get the right setting first for piece of mind :)

Been trying the ported 064 out, the vid is below, it is pretty loud and the chain is a bit shot but cuts well now, also pressure and vac tested the MS00T that I am working on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khD7n-ECrTE&feature=player_detailpage]Ported Stihl 064 cuts Poplar - YouTube[/ame]

P1040452.JPG.791fbbff62cfa2175702585ba2d2fbba.JPG

P1040450.JPG.d5ac2918c146ba9be3824e19c549ed8c.JPG

my 357 would beat that :lol::lol::lol:

look at u in ur sexy PPE :thumbup:

It probably would in that wood, but not with a 2.5' bar - taking it easy on the revs as it has a new piston but will go even better once it is run in a little - the revs are pretty conservative at the moment - you can hear it fourstroke whilst it isn't under much load in the cut!

PPE - thought I had better put the vid up wearing some rather than my shorts:lol: you obviously missed by steel toe cap gardening shoes:001_rolleyes:

Edited by spudulike

Finished my 028av rebuild, it was a total strip clean and replace oil seals type job. Did it mainly to get a good understanding of how a 2 stroke works (i learn by doing) :001_smile:

having a good look at the piston and it would seem some kind person has ported it in the past, always did think it had more beans than other 028's. looked conservative compared to some pic ive seen but defiantly moded, wish id take a photo now.

anyway she is all back together and after a carb tweak starts on the button and is running sweet. i'll be selling this one so will get some photos and vid up soon to see if i can generate some interest :biggrin:

Im confident the rebuild has gone well but was looking at getting a pressure and vac tester will this one do?

Hand Held Pressure And Vacuum Pump Brake Bleeder Test Kit ( WBW Tools ) | eBay

anyone know of a cheaper one that will do the job?

Ric