What's on your bench today?

spudulike

I hated the threads with a serious passion. I didn't really get the hang of it, got it to a point but just didn't get it to a high standard. It was pants. :thumbdown:

Used to go in a scrapyard

He had loads of odd spanners lying about

He just picked one and if it didn't fit made it a bit bigger with angle grinder

Worked for him

Been fixing an MS880 that neded a new deconp valve and porting an MS660- you dont realise just how big those MS880s are until you see them next to a MS660!

You do when you relize they should have a kickstart or starter motor attached.:laugh1:

I keep debating on buying a new 880 as shouldn't have sold my last one :001_rolleyes:

any how.

What liquid do you use in the ultrasonic cleaners? Been given one a few weeks back and have a carb i want to clean :thumbup1:

Think we have been here before, I use a specific fluid for cleaning carbs from Allendale - you mix it with De ionised water!

If it is a non heated low power unit, you could use white spirit but it can ignite if it gets too hot:blushing::thumbdown:

I dug an old 070 out of our shed the other day been thinking of getring it running for a while requires a few bits one of them beeing the small half fan side of the crank case .

i can sorce a lot of the bits i need found it hard to find a crank case without having to buy six . Just womdering if any one knows of anywhere i could sorce just the pice i need ?

Im sure i have the pull casette and a bar for it somewhere

20140228_172751.jpg.d3f1cc86d0a2107736ad6dd0193ddd75.jpg

20140302_161406.jpg.e6b1b2817c39a65349af12c6a7bbb3a5.jpg

20140302_161412.jpg.9e2c52836bd25217947fe6c5a5d481d8.jpg

Just lately I've started to look at the tools I have in and get depressed, just no drive in me. It feels more of a chore now than enjoyment.

Thinking I may just do what I have in and just stop for a while.

Maybe move onto the plant machines for a bit. 2t stuff is just not in me at the min.