anyone having problems with the new 560xp

Stu

In the acompanying letter that came with return of my 1st saw it said "The only physical change we carried out was to change the spark plug from a CMR6H to a CMR7H which we have been advised to fit by our clleagues in Sweden. Anyone else been told this ?

done a few days with a reasonable amount of stuff over guide bar lenght, Im finding im using it more than the 346 in smaller stuff and more than the 372 in bigger stuff :thumbup:

That's what I've been doing !

So stubby your first saws back... More importantly is it sorted ?'

In the acompanying letter that came with return of my 1st saw it said "The only physical change we carried out was to change the spark plug from a CMR6H to a CMR7H which we have been advised to fit by our clleagues in Sweden. Anyone else been told this ?

HI STUBBY ref spark plug does the saw run hotter is cmr7h a hotter plug jon :thumbup:

HI STUBBY ref spark plug does the saw run hotter is cmr7h a hotter plug jon :thumbup:

Hi Jon . Yep its a hotter plug . Supposed to aid the hot start problem , although when they fitted the revised carb that seemed to cure the hot start. Sooo I have 2 swas now . My original has new 2012 carb and hotter plug 18" bar . 2nd saw has the cooler plug ( don't know what carb ) and an 18" bar . Both saws are 2011 on the tags. Going to trial them both side by side in a big bit of ash .

Hi Jon . Yep its a hotter plug . Supposed to aid the hot start problem , although when they fitted the revised carb that seemed to cure the hot start. Sooo I have 2 swas now . My original has new 2012 carb and hotter plug 18" bar . 2nd saw has the cooler plug ( don't know what carb ) and an 18" bar . Both saws are 2011 on the tags. Going to trial them both side by side in a big bit of ash .

HI STUBBY so is this right all the ones 18 ins bar is ones no good so the engine has to work harder so it runs hotter plug whats the saw like with a 15/16 ins bar on thanks jon :thumbup:

HI STUBBY so is this right all the ones 18 ins bar is ones no good so the engine has to work harder so it runs hotter plug whats the saw like with a 15/16 ins bar on thanks jon :thumbup:

Jon I don't think the 18" bar is a problem if you got a good saw . For good read 2012 it seems . The eirlier saw had a hot start problem no matter what bar was fitted .

UPDATE UPDATE . Original saw with hot plug 2012 carb 18" bar +chain working fine . Worked it hard in big ash today , never stopped . Only tning I have done is go back to the standard 7 pin power mate rim . May be this was the problem all along ? Who knows . Hope this is the last of it .

UPDATE UPDATE . Original saw with hot plug 2012 carb 18" bar +chain working fine . Worked it hard in big ash today , never stopped . Only tning I have done is go back to the standard 7 pin power mate rim . May be this was the problem all along ? Who knows . Hope this is the last of it .

HI STUBBY it the saw better on a 15 ins bar as the saw runs hotter on a 18 bar thanks jon :thumbup: