I phone 4 case for tree workers

Hodge

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had the Otterbox one for a while and that was really good although the rubber case once in the pocket is a b$%£h to get out in a hurry!!

Griffin also do a case called the survivor which looks amazing too, you can see a vid of them throwing the phone about on youtube.

Cases designed to meet or exceed military standards, for iPhone 4, iPad 2, and iPod touch | Griffin Technology

I have had the Otterbox one for a while and that was really good although the rubber case once in the pocket is a b$%£h to get out in a hurry!!

Griffin also do a case called the survivor which looks amazing too, you can see a vid of them throwing the phone about on youtube.

Cases designed to meet or exceed military standards, for iPhone 4, iPad 2, and iPod touch | Griffin Technology

i have had 2 otterbox defender cases, they both broke, i found that they let dust in and i had to keeep cleaning it, i found the rubber tore after a while, fair doos though, i sent it back and they gave me another for free. i checked the griffin out and it was very bulky. considering an i phone4 costs around 500 quid, even if it is insured there is an excess to pay, imo the lifeproof case is well worth it. the waterproof earphone jack comes with the kit, it keeps the phone waterproof when strimming in the peeing rain!!:thumbup::thumbup:

As a Long time I Phone user from first modl without 3g to current model my biggest tip is leave it in the truck.

Outside moisture isn't the biggest problem but sweaty hot body and a cold phone is.They have moisture detection strips inside for insurance reasons.Overtime they gather moisture and condensation internally causing havoc with ariel.Also it turns these indicator strips pink or red thus rendering your insurance useless as it shows water damage evn if it hasn't been anywhere near a puddle.

Keep it as far away from body as possible Ifyou have to have it on you at work especially legs and torso as when clambering around that's where your heat is.

Many gym goers and active folk have had this issue including me many times due to internal condensation.No fancy case helps it either. So just heads up chaps as I have ruinedthree separate models this way.

Hodge you posted about keeping it dry while it's peeing with rain while strimming, what would be the point of having your £500 phone your pocket your not going hear it, as yeti says leave it in the van.

Sent from my aye phone using Tapatalk

When I'm strimming I use the iPhone as a Walkman, earphones in and I hey my calls through, I then knock off the strimmer.