Localism bill ??

johnanderton

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder how competative they will be, ?? as they seem to go out in teams of 3, should be intresting:001_smile:

Heard they charged £600 for a two day job 3 men truck & chipper !!!!

So just going in cheap to give there men some work .. Very unfair to the tree firms in that area that will have to price to stay in business !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish councils gave the cost of the work they carry out on council trees and gave me a chance to compete with them on price:sneaky2:

Huck i can assure you with the kit that you have got you would win hands down , but this is why they are not keen to get quotes in any more , too many questions would be asked as to why there is such a difference betwene the la nad local contractors , also i think you would find a big difference betwene q quote from the la when they know they are not quoting against any one and a quote when they know they have competition !!!

Maybe if we continually rang them infomiming them of any dangerous or potentially dangerous tree on their own land they wouldn't have time to do private work

nope they simply would take on some agency staff to cover the extra L/A work . the best thing would be to petition against it and see how much support can be achieved nationalally , lets face it this is going to effect small firms , not only tree surgery firms but any small/medium business that provides a service .