Famous people you have worked for

Rt400

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when employed by a company in devon i was envolved in a couple of jobs for Noel Edmunds and Jethro , neither jobs were at all enjoyable . kind of proved to me that money does not make happines at all !!

Try working anywhere in Rock for the bankers........thay are total a-holes. Its hilarious though- they all seem to think that having a huge mortgage on a 2nd home and a BMW x5 gaymobile gives you class, whereas in fact it just makes them all seem like exactly what they are- overpaid chavs!!:lol::lol:

Try working anywhere in Rock for the bankers........thay are total a-holes. Its hilarious though- they all seem to think that having a huge mortgage on a 2nd home and a BMW x5 gaymobile gives you class, whereas in fact it just makes them all seem like exactly what they are- overpaid chavs!!:lol::lol:

so true , i most enjoy working for good old bottom of the rung working class people , you turn up to do a fair job for a fair price, you get a couple cups of tea (with the odd biscuit) they are reasonable and understand that the job you are doing for them is less than simple . oh and in most cases they pay at the end of the job .

I was an extra in the film the Memphis Belle and I met Sir David Putnum (producer), Michael Caton Jones (director), Courtney Gains, Billy Zane, Sean Astin (arse), Harry Connick Jr (jammed with him on stage inbetween takes, we did a version of I feel good by James Brown, I was on guitar), John Lithgoe.

Two weeks ago I worked for Tom Hartley clearing the ivy from 2 beech trees so we could inspect them. He is the guy who sells cars, albeit very expensive ones, he has 2 Ferrari Enzos in stock at the moment and also a Bugatti Veyron21082010032_resize.JPG.4fd7e24d1f7c202992dd5ef608db1a6c.JPG[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

21082010034_resize.JPG.95a7b2298c0056a66923aa809eefc80c.JPG

21082010031_resize.JPG.21f2db22260bc025b530b006a3aa1a70.JPG

• 5 months later...

When in Ireland I worked on Michael flattelys estate never seen him when I was there but the lad who did reckon he was good crack apparently he used to be a builder. I've worked at a couple of Newcastle footballers places but it's questionable wether they are celebrities

outside Newcastle haha best was we worked at keiron dyers through a friend of a friend and so on but I got paid and Owa youngen didn't so we liked going down the training ground and shout "hew dyer you owe Owa youngen 60 quid" haha