London riots!

Frankie Lawrence

this was the excuse for the trigger:

This is not it's an excuse, but any one stepping up to police deserves a kick in.... I got mine and it taught me respect... We were mostly all rebellious teenagers but reality is you can't get away with this and all the world and them is seeing so far that they have.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl was dragged from her car kicked and then her car was torched in ruislip a short while ago, its reached my back door.

if they come to oxhey, they will find the police are far less of a threat than the notorious local community!

Can I borrow you for a few nights in that case? :lol:

I've just come back from Ruislip and everything's on lockdown. It's so surreal.

"16 year old girl beaten by the police" I am sure the woman should have been shouting in the video look at 16 year old looter who was giving **** to the police getting a deserved kicking ! Man of women it all comes under the same heading " Looting Scum"

I was in Handsworth in Birmingham today. Smashed up shops, cars and a burnt police station. Still a few young'uns in hoods with scarfs over their faces prancing about. When I left at 2pm shops were shutting up and I just heard on the news that it's kicked off in West Bromwich now which is just down the road.

its gone way beyond just looting. I was just talking to a mate who has been down to spitalfields market last night and heard quite a few stories.....one about the looters working their way down the street going in one shop after another, but even worse than that, they were going in restauraunts and robbing the diners. I honestly dont know what the goverment are waiting for

It's shocking and I am sure there are organisied groups exploiting this. But the other side is that we are witnessing the result of rearing another generation in deprived cities. Most of those kids have no money, no jobs, a rubbish education, no role models, no prospects. Combine that with a media which tells them daily we are all screwed and things are gonna get worse. These people never learnt right or wrong in the 1st place.

16000 police on duty in London rather than telling the youths that why not spring it on em? Surely they know it will mean the tons will double up to? Or they will go to other areas of London not done last night.

This needs military who are prepared to stand up to everyone with all respect to the police there being stopped sorting it because of red tape and as said earlier g20.