Van insurance renewal bandits

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mark, I've just renewed my fleet policy and liability insurancess with Trust Insurance for the 2nd year running, all my vehicles are 3rd party which brings the costs down massively, but its obviously an individual choice. I've found them very good and easy to deal with......

Hope this helps

David

Hi Mark, I've just renewed my fleet policy and liability insurancess with Trust Insurance for the 2nd year running, all my vehicles are 3rd party which brings the costs down massively, but its obviously an individual choice. I've found them very good and easy to deal with......

Hope this helps

David

HI mate ref trust insurance i had a good deal off them trust was £625 for a h se 58reg d3 land rove and land rover tipper was £425 with that i go back to nfu was £900 for the d3 £650 for the tipper not good so in the end the N F U we had a deal with the N F U for £600 and £400:thumbup1: thats a good deal all you have to do is barter with them all the best jon :thumbup:

*UPDATE*

Rang NFU, asked nice lady politely if they could offer anything less, discounts, reductions blah blah, nice lady said........................sorry computer says noooooo !!!!!!!!!!

Why I ask in a cheeky little urchinious voice !!!

Cant give you any discounts on this policy at all, Thanks................................

So i have sent for a qoute from trust.........

see wot they offer.......

Cheers guys,

Mark

Got back on the blower to NFU an told em what i thought, got someone else who took the flack for the last monkey, an he was very helpful, apologetic and concerned, he says leave it with me, i cant promise.......................an hour later he rings up, 15 % extra discount knocking just over a £100 off, not great, but a bit easier to swallow, so thanks guys, haggle or just rant a bit !!!

Mark

Got back on the blower to NFU an told em what i thought, got someone else who took the flack for the last monkey, an he was very helpful, apologetic and concerned, he says leave it with me, i cant promise.......................an hour later he rings up, 15 % extra discount knocking just over a £100 off, not great, but a bit easier to swallow, so thanks guys, haggle or just rant a bit !!!

Mark

HI mate i said it works just have too batter with them all the best jon :thumbup: