Looking for haulier for new lorry purchase.

_tc

Bloody hell haulage is expensive! Looking at approx £700 plus vat!!

Driving it home looks an idea now.

Was going to suggest that would have always been the cheapest option.

An artic is only doing 9 mpg so factor in that and wages and you can see why the charge so much. Did you try Scotts of Alferton am friendly with them if you want I could get a price for you. It would be less than what you have quoted but if I was you she be getting drove home. PM me if you want me to get you a price, good luck with it anyway.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm sent.

The truck hasn't been used for a few years so was going to tinker when she was home but I might just take oil and water along with a foot pump and mobile phone and go for it!

Make sure you have the right level of breakdown cover in place, then if you breakdown just get a tow home and save yourself the fuel :thumbup:

Make sure you have the right level of breakdown cover in place, then if you breakdown just get a tow home and save yourself the fuel :thumbup:

That had crossed my mind. I just need to word it correctly with the rac.