Nissan payload - how much in C3?

swallowfield-bob

Measure the size of the buck take away the size of the wheel arches then times the lenght by the width by the height off the side this will give you the volume of the buck. Only sell by volume as not to get in trouble with weights and measures.

I've got a King Cab too: you'd have to mount some mighty greedy boards to get a ton of dry wood in the back! You won't even get half a ton in without boards.

Customers see the load, I give them the price, they pay.

BTW I've got a used overrail liner with very slight damage you can have for nowt if you want it. I take it you're in the Swallowfield that's Reading way...? I'm in Caterham, E/Surrey.

Jon

A single cab holds 1.3 Cubic metres level and 2cube mounded right up. Id guess a king cab would hold 1cube level.

Can you not find anything on a Nissan website to find true spec.

Easiest thing is to fill cubic metre bags to quantify your wood and then chuck it in the back loose when it gets ordered???

try not to sell by volume or weight unless you can prove what they are eg weighbridge receipt or size of bag from manfacturer which will be attched to bag

?? all you need to prove volume is a tape measure

(but you do have the issue of the load settling in transit)