08451550228 nuisance calls rant.

tommer9

so this costs £9.99

is that an annual charge

Just do the basic service. That is free, or was when I signed up to it. You can also do a junk-mail prevention service although that won't stop Royal Mail filling your letterbox with unaddressed letters to "the occupier".

Computer boiler room call centers, we have loads of them here. We also have state and national do not call list. Bit of a pain, really glad I have caller ID. Pity I have to be held hostage by my own phone service. If you do have caller ID and you can't ID the number just let it ring or go to the answering machine. Works for me.

elg

pretty poor he is asking about your kid:thumbdown:

i had one the other day trying to sell me a better phone deal, i told him i dont have a phone!! that stumped him, he then tried in his best condecending voice and say how did i call you then, i shouted ""your real,i thought i was listening to a sea shell and you were in my head" he then hung up:lol:

Pure class, you get them all the time. I just pretend that i can't hear them and keep shouting hello every second very loudly, i works well the same one's never ring back.:laugh1: