The Arb and Forestry Event 2011

Jonesie

Are you going to the Arb and Forestery show  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to the Arb and Forestery show

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I should bee able to go not sure if itll just be the saturday yet.

Is it ok to camp friday night after work not sure how my holiday allowance is looking but ill try and make both days.

Ignor that rambled load of rubbish I am coming friday and campiing to if you dont mind:thumbup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definatly coming just wondering if it is at kingswood training center in kent and would like to camp if possible 4 people

Yes it's at Kingswood, and no problem camping.

Looking good now, we are now going to try to arrange a kids axe throwing as well, don't worry it will be with toy axes.:001_smile:

Right I've got a winner here for you all.

Stein have just sponsored a goodie bag for all the people that book in to the 3ATC climbing comp in advance.

Here's the good bit for your £10 entry fee you will get a goodie bag worth about £40 just for taking part.

You never know you might just win it, there will be some top prizes for each class as well as runner up prizes.

Their are 3 different classes so you don't have to be a tree monkey to enter check it all out here.

Arboricultural Association Arborist Team Challenge

You can enter from the 3ATC website or PM me your phone number and I'll get you booked in over the phone.

There are a limited number of spaces due to time, so get it booked early.:thumbup:

Edited by Jonesie

excellent Justin, can't wait.:thumbup1: To all you guys unsure if you have got what it takes to enter and maybe a bit nervous.

I had been climbing for 12 years when i entered it 2 years ago, i was 2nd last and found out i had been using my landyard the wrong way round all that time:blushing:

I was really nervous but everyone cheers you on and it is a really good laugh, its great to watch the experts run about like arbor ninjas.

And paying £10 for £40 worth of goodies is a no brainer:thumbup:

well you have had a year to practice mate.:biggrin:

You can only do bad if you expect to do well. So if you enter to win, then this is going to happen.

If you enter to have a laugh, put yourself out your comfort zone and get cheered on by loads of folk that are just there for a laugh and are going to compete aswell, then you are going to do GREAT and get a few goodies and a year of exagerated stories of how it all really happened:thumbup:

You are a legend already Nick:thumbup1: