Pimp my lanyard

LSD

Thanks for comments on lanyard and nz chaps, give better reply when have the time

Have posted vid on youtube, (a first for me) you can find under LIAMSDAV lsd lanyard, sorry couldn't find how to get url to link it,

Cheers better get on

Sent from my crap phone using Tapatalk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks really cool but unless I'm missing something, how does it lock off to hold your weight?

I realise that the crab goes round the tree or branch onto your side ring but usually one would have a rope grab or cinch or hitch with micro pulley etc.

Maybe I'm being stupid but the system doesn't seem to lock off and I wouldn't trust my weight and life to a Hoover.

Apart from that it's wicked!

its only tending the slack you can see that it is cliped into his lower d with his micro pully and hitch! so will work just as any other lanyard would work! i like that alot mate well done put me on the list for when you sell them