Hows the log sales going now

mendiplogs

Hi Jon, 4 cube left to do for family tomorrow then done! All seasoned wood gone winter 2013/14 here we come! Volume down, turnover up, profit same, complaints up, compliments up! Start felling jan for next year have a great xmas everyone.

So big turnaround from your doom and gloom a few weeks ago :biggrin: so did you just go for it and increase your prices?

So big turnaround from your doom and gloom a few weeks ago :biggrin: so did you just go for it and increase your prices?

No left as is but advertised in local church mag. Have 50 tonnes of soft which just won't dry and 50 tonnes of hard too difficult to get out so going to call it a day for sales this year. Prices will be up in new year will let everyone else get on with it now have only seen crap delivered over last few weeks. Not one order for barrow bags but still plenty for softwood! Sorry for doom and gloom dave will dry harder next year!

No left as is but advertised in local church mag. Have 50 tonnes of soft which just won't dry and 50 tonnes of hard too difficult to get out so going to call it a day for sales this year. Prices will be up in new year will let everyone else get on with it now have only seen crap delivered over last few weeks. Not one order for barrow bags but still plenty for softwood! Sorry for doom and gloom dave will dry harder next year!

Good man :thumbup:

This is only my third season doing firewood and I have done 16 deliveries this week, bringing the total from 1 Sept to 106 compared to 21 for the same period last year so I am well chuffed. Still got a long way to go to catch my mate Darren (DM Taylor Firewood) but I am pleased with the growth in customers and the good comments I am receiving.

Going to enjoy some time off before firing up the processor again on Thursday...or maybe Friday!