Arb Show Food

Treemon

I thought they had this issue last year and it was going to be different for this time round, im still undecided as whether to go tomorrow

I feel it wasnt worth me going today, i shant be going again. Show seemed smaller than usual, maybe that was just me. Food was a definate issue, i dont mind paying good money for food, but queing forever isnt for me. Surley you can have a burger van there that can knock up a burger in 2mins along side the fancy food tent? Parking seemed a different set up to previous years, it was fair walk from parking to the actual show site. Took us around an hour to see everything then we left to get food else where and head home. Also some of the dealers wernt very useful, kept passing you from collegue to collegue, but i guess that falls with invidual traders rather than the aa. Dont mean to heavily criticise the show, but hopefully by putting it all out there the aa can try and improve things :)

Edited by Tree Man Tom

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for you, I have a friend who fell ill with the same disease about two years ago, poor lad has never been the same again. I hope you pull round and beat it in the long run mate.

:001_tt2:

:P ouch!! unfortunatly ive suffered it for 18 years now(im 18!) still havent found the cure, and the extra cueing for some meat didnt help plus the pizza was cheaper!

unfortunatly no carrots or letice was for sale... :P

too right about the queuse for food ,I'm a light drinker and the queue for the beer tent was so non existent that I could have got drunk in the same time it took to get to the front of the line for a choice of sausage , sausage , or sausage , but was reasonably priced .and tasty

Interesting comments on this show

Just out of interest have the aa thought of joining with the Institute of groundsmen at their Windsor show. It's huge- loads of interesting toys and there could be a section purely for arb stuff- would get more food choice and lots of other things to look at whilst there.

They already have chippers/mewps/demos

and its FREE:thumbup:

:P ouch!! unfortunatly ive suffered it for 18 years now(im 18!) still havent found the cure

I was a veggie from birth to 16, I'm 19 now, and I found a cure. BBQ pork ribs mate, you'll never look back.

:( My first arb show today, shame it doesn't sound like the best. Oh well I'm mainly going to grab some cheap boots and because Merrist Wood are going to be there.

The cure is generally found next to the lettuce etc which is known to most as the garnish. It can also be found on most BBQ's or walking in fields wearing leather jackets and fleeces.

Kev

Ha ha, I enjoy vegy food, but it always feels like it's missing something :)