Your Achievements

Stephen Blair

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main achievements are my boys only took me about a minute to make them too haha proud of running my own business with my brother too and we don't fight:)

Nice to hear that mate with your brother. Only a minute though ? You don't mess about :laugh1: Who said romance is dead

Nick, I have some experience with premmies in hospital, they're the most haunting memories I have, even though it turned out well. My thoughts will be with you and your family. Good luck

I planted twin girls in the mrs (well I planted 3, but one never came out) the very first time we "did it with intent", That was my main achievement so far.

The fact it was twin girls was a bit of a shocker as we had been aiming for a (single) boy, but they're almost four now and The most Fabulous children I know!

I own a house, some land and no mortgage.

My dog does what I say, well most of the time anyway...:biggrin:

Going from part time fire man - fulltime tree surgeon to part time tree surgeon - full time fire man. I've been involved in incidents where a dad, mum or child has lived due to our actions and their family has been able to enjoy their company for many years to come because of what we did. Train hard fight easy is the way:thumbup1:. Been slated on here before for daring to have 2 jobs though :sneaky2:

Going from part time fire man - fulltime tree surgeon to part time tree surgeon - full time fire man. I've been involved in incidents where a dad, mum or child has lived due to our actions and their family has been able to enjoy their company for many years to come because of what we did. Train hard fight easy is the way:thumbup1:. Been slated on here before for daring to have 2 jobs though :sneaky2:

ignore them:001_cool:

And on a similar note, realising I am a bit of a hothead at times I'm not too proud to admit I was in the wrong so here goes - Kev Stephenson - I'm sorry for what I said late last year to you and I hope at some point in the future at the APF or another show can buy you a pint and have a chat.

I wanna know what you said now! :biggrin:

I wanna know what you said now! :biggrin:

Curious George eh ? :laugh1:

Was just between me and Kev, I lost my rag over something he said and it just escalated but as I said, with the thread being about Pride and all - I'm not too proud and I admit I was in the wrong to lose my temper like I did do, the ins and outs of what was said isn't important - more the principle and the fact I am genuinely sorry for it, but thats just my take.