3 Trees, 3 Days. (@Wales)

Frank

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Teupen Leo 23gt is the one I want, I just need to find £71,200 and I think thats plus vat or you can pay all the vat up front and pay £456 per week for 3 years

It has the same outreach as my current MEWP but has an extra 5m of height

How did you find it for ease of setting up and tracking it in and out ?

Now then Dean! I have used the 18m and 23m Teupen spiderlifts! I found the 18m a bit flimsy and lots of plastic panels that just would not last in our game! Obviously it will get into tighter places than the 23m tho! The LEO 23GT is an awesome bit of kit, much better build quality, it's almost all metal and would certainly stay in a tidier condition for longer after some abuse from falling branches and logs! One bonus with the 23 is it is self-levelling, push one lever and it sets up perfectly level eveytime. My only negative comments are the controls are a little slow compared to some other lifts I've used! Coming down from 23m takes forever!!! And you push the lever, wait 5 seconds then it starts to move. But apart from that, cracking toy to have a play with. Cost £325 for one day hire! But £230 to get return delivery from Bristol into the depths of Wales... I had a chipper on and limited time on the job so had to pay it!

Always good mate! 2nd crane job in a month coming up!

Glad to hear all is well over there mate! I'm missing all those Thai and Chinese buffet lunches we used to eat. I would have never kept going in all that snow without them!! ;-)

Cranes? I thought you could cut and hold and dismantle trees quicker then a crane??? :-)