Summary Justice

Mark J

Thats brilliant :thumbup: I imagine if it happened here they would have put him as a minority background, jailed the marines for assault, jailed the store manager for not giving him the laptop, given him compensation for his ordeal, and the press would have shouted how we train killers who then practice their brutal art on the street, and how no one is safe. :001_rolleyes:

I read the Mail this morning, its starting to show. :sneaky2:

With all do respect to AHPP and b101uk this story took place here in Agusta, GA USA. I am confident that the Marines were acting according to their best professional training and in the spirt up keeping the peace and restraining the perp untill the police and ambulance arrived to remove said person. Bit of advise, Don't mess with the US Marines or their toys for tots service every Christmas.

With all do respect to AHPP and b101uk this story took place here in Agusta, GA USA. I am confident that the Marines were acting according to their best professional training and in the spirt up keeping the peace and restraining the perp untill the police and ambulance arrived to remove said person. Bit of advise, Don't mess with the US Marines or their toys for tots service every Christmas.

Nonsense. There was no restraining involved, their mate got stabbed, they lost their rag and beat him to a pulp. Not criticising that for one minute mind, just your interpretation of the event

Sod that as long as you believe that he is a risk to human life yours or those around you ( which he was and demonstrated) You as an individual have the right to use proportional force to remove the threat.

He probably wishes they finished him of now

It is a heartwarming story, but I wonder if it is really true - sadly I think not!

The first time I was told this was perhaps six months ago, the exact same story but the clipping was from a Perth, Western Australia, paper. Then the four were Aus SAS troopers. All other details were the same.

A good story, but probably wishful thinking.

It is a heartwarming story, but I wonder if it is really true - sadly I think not!

The first time I was told this was perhaps six months ago, the exact same story but the clipping was from a Perth, Western Australia, paper. Then the four were Aus SAS troopers. All other details were the same.

A good story, but probably wishful thinking.

Yeah, seen it on a hoax website now. Quite disappointed in myself for believing it. Boooooo

shame these lads dont call in my local, i dare say there would be a few pints waiting for them.........for been so helpful to the poor theif that fell and hurt himself, i bet it could have been a lot worse if they hadnt been there, :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: