Trevolution dismantling techniques

Glen Poole

Hiya all, i'm off to Beddgelert north Wales on a dismantling course with Treevolution on the 1st of September for three days. Just wondering if there's anyone out there that has been there & done it as it would be good to here about the course.

Hi Glen,

I've been there, its a beautiful place at the bottom of a huge valey, they have a couple of stone built buildings with a workshop a little class room and a office. Its a little set up cleverly put together.

I did a three day course on felling trees with a few other guys. The place is extremelly beautifull, big mountains and lakes all around that area, theres some breath taking views to be enjoyed there. The little village Beddgelert is very nice with a couple of pubs where one can eat a good meal and the B&B's where you probably gonna stay are very nice too, theres a little river going through the town and one can listen the sound of the water from the b&b bedroom, very relaxing...

Treevolution are a very professional and all the courses are well organised and the teaching is done in a modern way, something I've never experienced in other arb related courses, normally its some type of bloke with very outdated teaching techniques that makes everyone very nervous.

They make everyone confortable as possible and give you as much time as you need and explain things and methods until you are happy with it.

In my view the courses are worth the price plus the amazing location makes it a kind of a mini educational holiday trip.

Theres these walks that start at one side of the village up the mountain around the lake and back to the village again, into the pub for a great meal....

You'll enjoy!

Jack

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
All the best climbers start out as carpenters:001_tongue: kiding im due to do mine will be employing the services of Mr Darbyshire he's ex sparsholt and trained must of the top people in my area, plus hes competative

Yes your right about the top blokes round here!!!!

Top man Mr Darbyshire puts on a good course and a plesent fella to spend a few days in the woods with

shame about the weather eh glen. was a good three days though. Rich certainly knows his stuff. cheers for the battery juice. hope the drive home wasnt too much of a mission.

Hello mate, Yeh it definatly was brilliant, Can't wait to go up there again, great fun & learnt some new ways of doing things which was all good, The drive home wasn't too bad though, left at 5 & got home 9.30 without stopping. Did you make it back alright? Anyway hope you have fun in New Zealand